INTO Manchester in partnership with The University of Manchester has helped over 700
international students just like you to secure a place at The University of Manchester.
Our courses will give you the expert academic and English language skills you need to study –
and succeed – at one of the best-ranked universities in the UK. All successful International
Foundation students are guaranteed an offer of a place on a relevant undergraduate degree.
If you’re unable to meet the progression grades for The University of Manchester for any reason,
our experienced progression team will support you in securing an alternative university place.
With an annual budget of almost £203 million and more than 2,500 staff, Kingston University is
one of the town’s largest employers, contributing considerably to the local economy (£500 m
Our academics and researchers provide knowledge and expertise to local organizations such as
Hampton Court Palace and the Metropolitan Police to help them transform and become more
The University contributes hugely to the region’s cultural, educational and social life both
through public lectures, exhibitions and performances and by opening up its sporting, health,
conference and other facilities to local residents, businesses, and community organizations.
The University was instrumental in bringing the Rose Theatre to Kingston, and continues to offer it
financial and artistic support.
Our staff and students are active in the local community, offering 3,500 hours of service to good
causes each year through our award-winning volunteering scheme.
e also have an extensive school visiting programme, offering educational support and encouraging local
children to aim for university, particularly those whose family has no previous experience of
We celebrate in the rich variety of our staff and students, which we want to share with the wider
community. Through our One Kingston equality strategy, we look to host projects, events and
civic engagements that promote diversity and inclusion.
The University’s head of equality, diversity and inclusion sits on the executive board of the
Kingston Race and Equalities Council (KREC), which aims to support individuals who are
experiencing racial harassment and discrimination, as well as being involved in Kingston’s
various community engagement projects.
Our mission is to promote participation in higher education and the University’s Strategic
Plan assesses our progress and looks to the future. The campus development plan is a multimillion-pound investment in our estate to benefit students, staff and the local community. The
University policies and guidelines certify we maintain high standards.
Academic staff and teaching at Kingston University are divided into five faculties. Each faculty
offers undergraduate courses, plus undertakes research in related areas.
- Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing
come from within a 10-mile radius of Kingston), as well as offering older residents an
opportunity to further their studies. Every year more than 6,000 students graduate from the
University, providing a much-needed skilled workforce for the region.
Courses Offered By University
- Kingston University London
- International Foundation in Actuarial Science
- International Foundation in Engineering and Mathematics
- International Foundation in Business and Economics with Society and Culture
- International Foundation in Humanities and Law
- International Foundation
- International Foundation in Computer Science
- International Foundation in Business and Economics with Accounting
- Graduate Diploma in Journalism
- Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences and the Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Informatics – Science and Engineering pathway
- Graduate Diploma in Informatics – Business Economics, Law and Social Sciences
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Graduate Diploma