Kangan Institute is a flexible, innovative and friendly place of learning, with a dynamic
multicultural atmosphere. With over 40,000 enrolments per annum, we help build the skills,
knowledge and confidence of individuals across Victoria, in Australia and overseas.
Our six campuses offer a wide range of courses in a variety of fields, ranging from certificates to
- Melbourne CBD
- Moonee Ponds (Health)
- Richmond (Creative Industries)
- Docklands (ACE)
With Kangan Institute, you’ll undertake training in some of the most state-of-the-art training
centers in Victoria.
- Automotive Centre of Excellence
- Centre of Fashion
- Gunung-Willam-Balluk Learning Centre
- Health and Nursing Centre
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Centre
- Richards Restaurant
- Security and Public Safety Training Centre
- Textile and Fashion Hub
We also provide vocational education and training services within secure custodial settings in the
Melbourne metropolitan area.
The Australian Government introduced streamlined visa processing (SVP) arrangements on 24th
March 2012 for certain student visa applicants with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for
bachelor, master or doctoral degree courses at a participating university.
Eligible applicants, regardless of their country of origin, are treated as though they are low risk
(similar to the current AL1). If the applicant does not have a CoE, they will be processed under
the pre-existing AL framework.
Kangan Institute is nominated as an education business partner under SVP by La Trobe
University and Victoria University.
This package allows you to start a diploma or advanced diploma at a TAFE and, on completion,
transfer to university to complete your degree program. When you apply for a packaged program
you will receive a student visa for the whole period of your study.
Kangan Institute is delighted to announce that we are now an approved provider of Streamlined
Visa Processing (SVP) for Advanced Diplomas in the Vocational Education and Training (VET)
Our courses include:
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Fashion and Textiles Merchandising
- Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism.